Leather Driving/Crossdraw Holster (1911PGDRV)
When driving, it positions your gun for instant access while wearing your seat belt. It will not interfere with seat belt function. Also works great for anyone who has to sit for any extended amount of time behind a desk.
- Made from the finest quality, top-grade American steer hide
- Wet molded to fit your specific weapon
- Molded front sight channel to protect your sight and for a fast draw
- Reinforced thumb break secures handgun in holster
- Double stitched seams
- A leather flap, on the back of the holster, wraps around your belt to hold the holster in place
- Uses quality, heavy duty snap fasteners for easy-on, easy-off without having to remove your belt.
Fits belts up to 1½ inches. Made in the USA. Right Hand Draw Only